The Desk Creative Europe Serbia’s Antenna will organize the seminar “Creative Europe Programme – cooperation projects” on 16th and 17th September 2015. The exact location of the seminar will be announced on a later occasion.
The call is intended for all institutions and organizations from Serbia intending to apply for the Creative Europe programme.
On the seminar, participants will deal with project ideas and concepts, administrative and financial aspects of projects and participants’ project proposals will be actively analysed and improved.
Aim of the seminar
The aim of the seminar is raising the quality and preparing projects to apply for the Creative Europe programme and improving the programmatic and organizational capacity of institutions and organizations from Serbia. Apart from this, the seminar is organized for the sake of enhancing communication, cooperation and exchanging experiences of representatives of cultural institutions and organizations from cities and counties of Serbia.
Apart from the basic criterion in seminar participants’ selection – the quality of project proposal and potential partnerships, priority will be given to representatives of institutions and organizations coming from cities and counties of AP Vojvodina. Representatives of other institutions and organizations will be able to participate in the seminar if there are vacant places left. The quality of project proposals is measured against: compliance with topics and priorities of the Creative Europe programme, innovativeness and professional basis of the concept.
Public call conditions
1. The number of vacancies is limited to twenty five participants;
2. Up to two persons from a single institution or an organization can apply to participate in the seminar;
3. The Desk Creative Europe Serbia’s Antenna will cover food and lodging expenses, however participants of the seminar will cover their travel expenses.
Submitting an application
The application for the seminar should contain the following information (up to three pages:
– A short description of the project the institution or the organization wants to apply with for the Creative Europe programme or if they believe the project proposition has a potential to be used for applying;
– A list of potential partners on the project;
– A short description of the institution/organization (mission, aims, main activities);
– An indication of the position of the person or persons applying to participate in the seminar.
The application should be sent to the email address of the Desk Creative Europe Serbia’s Antenna–firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications
Applications can be submitted until 11th September 2015. Applications received after the defined deadline will not be taken into consideration.