The Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia in cooperation with the Museum in the open “Staro selo“, Sirogojno will organize the seminar “Creative Europe Programme – project preparation” from 12th until 15th July 2016. The call is intended for all institutions and organizations from Serbia planning to apply for the Creative Europe programme.
The topics that will be covered by the seminar are contemporary practices and concepts in the international cultural cooperation, cultural heritage and contemporary art; management of international projects; European cultural policy and priorities of the Creative Europe programme.
Apart from the representatives of the Desk Creative Europe Serbia, lecturers on the seminar are Jovan Čekić (University Singidunum, Faculty of media and comunications) and Virdžinija Đeković (Tačka komunikacije).
Aim of the seminar
The aim of the seminar is raising the quality and preparing projects to apply for the creative Europe programme, raising the programmatic – organizational capacities of institutions and organizations from Serbia, but also contributing to decentralization in the field of culture. Apart from this, the seminar will be organized for the sake of enhancing communication, cooperation and exchange of experiences of cultural institution and organization representatives from cities and counties of Serbia.
The main criteria for the selection of participants are the quality of project proposals and potential partnerships.The quality of project propositions is measured against: compliance with topics and priorities of the Creative Europe programme, innovative nature of the concept and its professional basis.
Conditions of the public call
1. The number of vacancies is limited to twenty five participants;
2. Up to two persons from a single institution or an organization can apply to participate in the seminar;
3. The Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia and the Museum in the open “Staro selo“ will cover food and lodging expenses, however participants of the seminar will cover their travel expenses.
Submitting an application
The application for the seminar should contain the following information (up to three pages:
– A short description of the project the institution or the organization wants to apply with for the Creative Europe programme or if they believe the project proposition has a potential to be used for applying;
– A list of potential partners on the project;
– A short description of the institution/organization (mission, aims, main activities);
– An indication of the position of the person or persons applying to participate in the seminar.
The application should be sent to the email address of the Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications
Applications can be submitted until 25th June 2016. Applications received after the defined deadline will not be taken into consideration.