Within the Programme Creative Europe, on 1st of February 2017 European platforms open call was open The deadline for applications is 4th February 2017.
This measure offers action grants to organisations showcasing and promoting European creators and artists, especially emerging talent, through a genuine Europe-wide programming.
They shall join together within a platform with a view to bringing to the fore their common artistic vision and to helping its members to improve their audience development techniques.
What does it support?
– the mobility of creators and artists
– promotion and showcasing of emerging talent from other European countries
– stimulating a genuine Europe-wide programming of cultural and artistic activities
– contribution to audience development
– providing visibility to Europe’s values and different cultures
The funding available includes support for implementing a communication and branding strategy, including, where appropriate, the development of a European quality label.
The conditions of the competitions but also instructions for applying can be found here.