Please be informed that Corrigenda to the Call for Proposals European Platforms – Guidelines have been published today. The deadline for submission has been extended to 27 April 2017. The eForm for the 2017 Call and a first set of FAQs are now available.
This measure offers action grants to organizations showcasing and promoting European creators and artists, especially emerging talent, through a genuine Europe-wide programming.
They shall join together within a platform with a view to bringing to the fore their common artistic vision and to helping its members to improve their audience development techniques.
What does it support?
– the mobility of creators and artists
– promotion and showcasing of emerging talent from other European countries
– stimulating a genuine Europe-wide programming of cultural and artistic activities
– contribution to audience development
– providing visibility to Europe’s values and different cultures
The funding available includes support for implementing a communication and branding strategy, including, where appropriate, the development of a European quality label.
The conditions of the competitions but also instructions for applying can be found here.
Creative Europe Desk Serbia can help you to clarify the rules of the competition and answer the questions when prepairing applications. Please contact us to make an appointment.