If you are between 18 and 25 years old and passionately working with media and new technologies (journalism and criticism, online platforms, digital tools, media theory…) – we are inviting you to apply with the programme of your presentation or a workshop through which you would transfer your knowledge and skills to colleagues – your peers with similar interests!
The idea of peer-to-peer training is for young people of similar interests to mutually transfer skills and ideas that will be of use to them in the development of new initiatives, projects, careers… and get an opportunity to establish valuable professional connections!
How to apply?
Until 18th April 2018 send a document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Name of the lecturer or names of lecturing team members with short bios (up to 200 words) and content (online platforms, blog, website, etc);
2) The form of the training (lecture, presentation, workshop and the like);
3) Name of the training and the topic with a short description;
4) Specific knowledge and skills attendees will acquire;
5) Duration of the workshop;
6) Expected number of participants (and whether they are required to have some previous knowledge);
7) Which equipment is necessary to realise the workshop;
8) Your contacts.
Members of the Creative Europe Desk Serbia and the Novi Sad School of Journalism will assess applications and select up to 3 most interesting proposals. The notification about accepted proposals will be sent by 20th April when we will open a call to participants to apply!
Within the training, the Novi Sad School of Journalism will hold a workshop entitled Think critically about the media and recognise fake news.
Lecturers will be given priority in participating in other trainings.
We are looking forward to meeting you!