The results of the European cooperation projects competition 2019 have been published today where the total of 15 projects have been supported, in which 14 organisations from Serbia will participate. These are three leader projects: Stories Behind Cities (Novi Sad, Rijeka and Timisoara) led by Art Association Inbox, followed by BITE – Introduction of new business model into European contemporary art operators to generate new young audience, led by Civil Association Bum, in which the Cultural Centre Belgrade and the organisation Color Media Communication participate as partners, and the project Beyond Quantum Music, in which the Musicology Institute SASA participates as the leader, and the Centre for New Art as a partner.
Also, project partners will be:
• Children’s Cultural Centre in the project Young Theatre on the Move;
• Association KROKODIL in projects: Reading Balkans: Borders vs. Frontiers, The Ulysses’ Shelter: Building writers-in-residence network 2 and Connecting Emerging Literary Artists;
• EXIT Foundation in projects Hub for exchange of music innovation in Central and South-eastern Europe and MOST – The Complex Strategy to develop the Balkan World Music Scene;
• Foundation Novi Sad 2021 in the project European Outdoor Arts Academy: School of Participation
• Association Kulturanova in projects: TRAINART – Building new skills for innovative business models in the performing arts sector, Z Elements: Artistic experiences and exchanges to attract a younger audience through Transmedia co-creations,
• Theatre laboratory Blue Theatre in the project Inclusive Theater(S);
• Centre for promotion of healthy lifestyles in the project A New European Generation – Exploring Freedom and Identity through Creative Integration;
• Foundation Fond B92 in the project Paint the Change.
Congratulations on exceptional results to all institutions and organisation which worked hard and it paid off!
The list of remaining supported projects was published on the website of the European Commission.