The new call for European cooperation projects was opened this month, and there is four weeks left to prepare projects. Also, two competitions of the initiative Music Moves Europe have been opened – call for cooperation of small music spaces and call for promotion of music diversity and talent.
Teams of Culture Desk Serbia in Belgrade and the Antenna offices in Novi Sad can help you in clarifying the competition procedure, designing project ideas and finding partners. Apply for one the free events we will organise in the following period where we will prepare to apply.
In Novi Sad, Senta, Sombor and Subotica we will organise info days about the programme where you can hear more about the priorities of the competition, deadlines to apply and success stories experiences.
Within the Creative Europe Forum 2019 in Belgrade we will organise special preparatory programmes:
• Project writing workshop with Milena Dragićević Šešić (Kolarac, 7th November at 10 a.m.);
• Partner find session where desks of Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, United Kingdom, Georgia, Luxembourg, Romania, Tunisia, Ukraine, France and Montenegro will present calls for partnerships and opportunities to cooperate with their countries of origin (Kolarac, Small Hall, 7th November at 2.30 p.m.);
• Public consultations about project ideas (Library at Kolarac, 7th November at 4.30 p.m.);
• Presentation of the competition for Western Balkans (Kolarac, Small Hall, 7th November at 10.30 a.m.);
• Discussion about opportunities to establish European and Regional cooperation (Kolarac, Small Hall, 7th November at 11.15 a.m.);
• Presentation of national, regional and EU sources for co-funding of international projects (EU Info Centre, 7th November at 5 p.m.).
In order to participate in the Forum it is required to apply. We invite you to take a look at the programme and also participate in other programmes within the Forum.
If you have questions or you need help, you can contact us via email, Facebook, Instagram, Skype or Twitter.