The project “Support to participation in EU programmes”, funded by the European Union, in cooperation with the Development Agency of Serbia and the Regional Development Agency Southern Banat, is organising Info days about EU programmes (Creative Europe, HORIZON 2020, Europe for Citizens, EaSI, REC, Third Health Programme, COSME, EU Civil Protection Mechanism, Erasmus+, Customs 2020, Fiscalis 2020).
A team of experts with experience in applying and implementing projects funded by EU programmes will hold presentations about applying opportunities and ways to find adequate partners, and also suitability to apply with a specific project for a targeted programme. Presenters will also share useful links, and also source of information for each programme.
Info day is intended for representatives of companies, regional development agencies, business associations and organisations, local self-governments, faculties, scientific institutions, non-governmental organisations and everyone else interested in applying to participate in some EU programme.
● Belgrade, 22nd November 2019 at 10 a.m., in the amphitheatre of the Academy of Hotel Management, the College of Hotel Management, 70 Knez Višeslava St;
● Belgrade, 26th November 2019 at 10 a.m., in the premises of the Commece Chamber of Serbia, 23 Terazije St, hall 1, 8th floor;
● Leskovac, 27th November 2019 at 11 a.m., in the premises of the College of Business Studies, 8 Vlade Jovanovića St;
● Vranje, 28th November 2019 at 11 a.m., the great hall of the City Parliament, 1 Kralja Milana St;
● Novi Sad, 2nd December 2019 at 10 a.m., in the premises of the American Corner, 2b Kej žrtava racije St;
● Niš, 3rd December 2019 at 11 a.m. in the premises of the Startup Centre at the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, 14 Aleksandra Medvedeva St.
In the beginning of December, events in Zaječar and Kragujevac are also planned, and soon more information about them will be available.
Applications are to be delivered to the address email@example.com, and all additional information can be obtained from Aleksandra Šljivić on 011/334 21 15 and 061/605 95 54 or by contacting her on the mentioned email address.