Antenna office of Culture Desk Serbia is organizing training for applying to the new Creative Europe call for proposals „Support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans“, which will held on March 2 and 3, 2020 at the Center for Economic and Technological Development in Andrevlje.
The program of the training is intended primarily for representatives of institutions and organizations preparing documentation for applying for a Creative Europe program to support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans, as well as for all interested cultural professionals who wish to be informed and trained for the other cooperation calls.
The topics that the seminar will cover are: The mission of the Creative Europe program and the proposals for calls for proposals to support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans; Financial planning and project management; Scoring and evaluation; Application procedure and tips.
The goal of the training
The aim of the training is to improve the quality and preparation of projects for applying for a Creative Europe program to support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans, to increase the program-organizational capacity of Serbian institutions and organizations, as well as to contribute to demetropolisation in the cultural field. In addition, training is organized to promote communication, cooperation and exchange of experience of representatives of cultural institutions and organizations from Serbian cities and municipalities.
The basic criteria for the selection of seminar participants are the quality of project proposals and potential partnerships. The quality of project proposals is measured in relation to: consistency with the themes and priorities of the Creative Europe program to support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans, innovativeness and professional soundness of the concept.
Terms of public invitation
1. The number of places is limited to 25 participants;
2. Up to two persons from one institution / organization may apply for training;
3. Antenna Culture Desk Creative Europe Serbia covers the costs of accommodation and meals, and the seminar participants provide funding for their travel expenses.
Here you can download the application form.
The application form must contain the following information (up to three pages maximum):
– Brief description of the institution / organization (mission, goals, main activities);
– Indication of the workplace of the person (description of the workplace or assignment) or persons applying to attend the seminar.
– A brief description of the project with which the institution or organization wishes to apply for a Creative Europe program to support cultural cooperation projects in the Western Balkans or considers that the project proposal has the potential to compete;
– List of potential partners in the project;
The completed, signed and scanned application must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be submitted by February 18th, 2020 at 3 p.m. Applications that arrive after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.