With the aim of successful implementation of projects supported within the competition “Strengthening cultural cooperation and competitiveness of cultural and creative industries of the Western Balkans”, Creative Europe Desk Serbia and the Antenna of the Culture Desk Serbia organised training in the Congress Centre “Ceptor” in Andrevlje.
The training was attended by ten representatives of supported project, which was the maximum number of people allowed under the current epidemiologic measures. The call for participation was intended for all organisation realising European projects for the first time, more specifically:
– Biljana Jotić, Civil Association “Beoart Kontemporeri”, Belgrade
– Ilija Petronijević, Civil Association “Fenomena”, Belgrade
– Ana Konstantinović and Željko Maksimović, Civil Association “Eho animato”, Belgrade
– Dajana Vujaklija and Sanja Ćirković, Civil Association “Ink fest”, Novi Sad
– Aleksandar Stamenković, Association of comic book and written words lovers “Nikola Mitrović Kokan”, Leskovac
– Mirjana Utvić, Dušan Mitić and Jelena Joksimović, Civil Association “Škogled”
The programme of the training was designed so it answers the most important questions of project implementation:
– Presentations Practical advice on implementation of European projects in culture and Financial planning and managing the action plan of the project, were held by Dejan Vujinović, Art Director of the festival “Etnofest” and “Jazzirè” and manager of the project “2020 Troubadours”, supported by the sub-programme Creative Europe. The presentations had the aim to familiarise training participants with basic rules of administrative-financial realisation of EU projects, but also with specific experiences on the project “2020Troubadours” concerning domestic laws, that can be applied in the realisation of new projects in order to anticipate potential challenges;
– Presentation Successful communication and cooperation with partners, held by Luka Kulić, Gallery of Matica srpska, who was engaged in several projects within the Creative Europe programme. Through the presentation, participants were acquainted with the most important guidelines for realisation of successful cooperation with partner organisations, with obligations and rights of project partners, but also advice on expanding the area of influence through establishing informal partnerships during project realisation;
– Presentation Communication and Dissemination of Project Results, was held by Mirjana Žarković and Milan Đorđević, project managers of the Culture Desk Serbia. Through the presentation participants were familiarised with the possibilities of developing a successful strategy of communication and dissemination of project results, which implies precise defining of interested groups, clear outline of aims of the strategy and the action plan (selecting communication channels and communication style);
– Also, within the seminar a presentation was organised of the project “Strengthening entrepreneurial skills of cultural and creative industries for valorisation of cultural heritage and the development of sustainable tourism model in the Adriatic-Ionian region – CCI4Turizam” funded within the Intereg Adriatic-Ionian programme of transnational cooperation – Adrion 2014- 2020, with the aim of emphasising other funding possibilities through EU funds to participants. The presentation was held by Jovana Kontić, expert associate of the Foundation “European Affairs” of the AP Vojvodina.