Creative Europe supports transnational cooperation projects involving cultural and creative organisations from different countries taking part in the programme.
It aims to improve access to European culture and creative works and to promote innovation and creativity.
What does it support?
Cross-border cooperation projects between cultural and creative organisations within the EU and beyond. Projects can cover one or more cultural and creative sectors and can be interdisciplinary.
Funding is available for two types of projects:
– Small scale cooperation projects (project leader and at least two other partners)
– Large scale cooperation projects (project leader and at least five other partners)
The maximum duration for all projects is 48 months.
Projects that aim to:
– develop skills, competences and know-how, including how to adapt to digital technologies
– test innovative approaches to audience development
– test new business and management models
– enable international cooperation and career development in the EU and beyond
– facilitate access to professional opportunities
– organise international cultural activities, such as touring events, exhibitions, exchanges and festivals
– support the circulation of European literature
– stimulate interest in, and improve access to, European cultural and creative works.
Projects can cover one or more cultural and creative sectors and can be interdisciplinary.