This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Acting company since 1997, when it won “Premio Scenari Eti”.
It makes city the stage for its shows and theatre a vehicle to diffuse a collective and urban culture.
It conducts surveys to find out living matters to use as topics of its plays.
Besides in theatre, Alma Rosè performs in places dedicated to culture, work and social activities and it makes every year a metropolitan tournée with its shows, called “Giro della Città” with dynamic entities of the city which do community outreach.
The Company also organizes workshops for adults and activities for children in many schools.
1997 – Premio Eti Scenario with the play “Alma Rosé”
2006 – Premio Enriquez with the play “Gente come uno”
2008 – Premio Hystrio for the project “Giro della Città”
2009 – Premio Milano as the best male performer for “Fabricas”
2013 – Premio “Crisi a parte” by Banca Popolare Etica for“Gente come uno”
In December 2012 the Company made an agreement with the district of Milan.
- Activation of new audiences
- Strong connection with the territory where it works
- Social commitment
- Educational activities in many schools
- Work in a network model of organization
- Topics of its shows in line with the time; they are selected after surveys useful to find out living matters.