This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
PLAVO theatre is a theatre laboratory founded in 1995 in Belgrade. PLAVO theatre has mounted 24 productions (toured to many festivals in Serbia and abroad), over 200 educational projects for young people and seven international festivals in Belgrade. It has collaborated with numerous institutions, organisations, donors, embassies...in Serbia and abroad.
Most important recent projects:
· International training program for young artists Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre in Belgrade;
· Participation with the performance Daydream – a Story from Terezin in Theatre Olympics (Eastern Line festival) during manifestation Wroclaw – European Capital of Culture 2016;
· International inclusive project Theatre – Encounter, Inclusion, Action funded within Erasmus+ program of the European Union (2017-2018) where Plavo Theatre was a leading organization;
· Participation in international co-production Café Europa - Last Days of Mankind, supported by Creative Europe program of the European Union, led by Theaterlabor Bielefeld from Germany (2018-2019);
· International inclusive project Initiative – Inclusion - Interaction, Contemporary Theatre for Active Youth, supported by the Erasmus+ program of the European Union (2019-2021), where Plavo Theatre is a leading organization;
· Participation as a partner organization in the Creative Europe funded project Inclusive Theatre(s), led by ATER (Associazione Teatrale Emilia Romagna) from Italy (2019-2022).